Wrist-Aid MD Monthly Subscription (28-day pack monthly + first 7-day pack free!)
Wrist-Aid MD provides symptom relief for people with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The device is applied to the wrist and it decompresses the median nerve to alleviate symptoms.
Each box comes with 4 weeks (or 28 days) of Wrist-Aid MD devices. Each Wrist-Aid MD comes with the adhesive pre-applied to each orthotic arch for convenient wear. The adhesive is a hypoallergenic, medical-grade adhesive designed for long wear. Simply peel off the liner, apply to the affected wrist, wear as long as desired, and replace with a new Wrist-Aid MD for each day of wear.
Free ground shipping so you never run out of CTS relief!
Each new subscriber receives a free 7-day pack to get you acquainted with Wrist-Aid MD and help you find the right size for you. Cancel anytime! 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
Recycle used Wrist-Aid MDs where #5 plastics are accepted.
Features & Benefits
Instructions for Use
Duration of Use
- Clinically proven to reduce severity of CTS symptoms
- Drug-free, non-invasive, natural & safe method of CTS relief
- Made with biocompatible and hypoallergenic materials
- Lightweight & transparent for discreet wear
- Non-restricting design to let you use your hands
- Can be used in between other CTS therapies such as braces/splints, wrist exercises, icing, etc.