Wrist-Aid MD Monthly Pack (28 qty)
Wrist-Aid MD provides symptom relief for people with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The device is applied to the wrist and it decompresses the median nerve to alleviate symptoms.
This pack comes with 4 weeks (or 28 days) of Wrist-Aid MD devices. Each Wrist-Aid MD comes with the adhesive pre-applied to each orthotic arch for convenient wear. The adhesive is a hypoallergenic, medical-grade adhesive designed for long wear.
Simply peel off the liner, apply to the affected wrist, wear as long as desired, and replace with a new Wrist-Aid MD for each day of wear. Recycle used Wrist-Aid MDs where #5 plastics are accepted.
Features & Benefits
Instructions for Use
Duration of Use
- Clinically proven to reduce severity of CTS symptoms
- Drug-free, non-invasive, natural & safe method of CTS relief
- Made with biocompatible and hypoallergenic materials
- Lightweight & transparent for discreet wear
- Non-restricting design to let you use your hands
- Can be used in between other CTS therapies such as braces/splints, wrist exercises, icing, etc.