Wrist-Aid MD 14-Day Trial Kit
Wrist-Aid MD is a drug-free orthotic patch worn on the wrist to treat carpal tunnel syndrome. It lifts up on the wrist to expand the area in the carpal tunnel so that the nerve and tendons inside can move and heal, leading to relief from CTS symptoms.
All 3 sizes of Wrist-Aid MD (Round, Average, and Flat) and replacement adehsives are included in this 14-Day Trial Kit, so you can see which size of Wrist-Aid MD fits you and how quickly Wrist-Aid MD can relieve your symptoms!
Once you have selected the best fitting orthotic arch (the curved plastic patch), you can wear it every day for 14 days, simply applying a new adhesive on each day of use.
Features & Benefits
Instructions for Use
Duration of Use
- Clinically proven to reduce severity of CTS symptoms
- Drug-free, non-invasive, natural & safe method of CTS relief
- Made with biocompatible and hypoallergenic materials
- Lightweight & transparent for discreet wear
- Non-restricting design to let you use your hands
- Can be used in between other CTS therapies such as braces/splints, wrist exercises, icing, etc.